The essence of what we believe as a ministry is outlined in our Statement of Faith.
1. A deep and personal relationship with Jesus Christthrough the Presence of God is central and essential to our lives.
2. Following Hisplan for our lives, individually and corporately is central in our walk with God. This affirms that He is not only Saviour but also LORD of our lives. This needs to be in context of 'the prophetic big picture' for the whole Christian church throughout the earth.
3. Discerning that we are living in the last of the last days preceding the Rapture and in the days of the final harvest is essential to correctly discern His plan and the purposes of God in our lives.
4. Conversely, we are strongly opposed to dead works and all that is of the flesh i.e. all efforts and works, even Biblical New Testament works, done without clear revelation and anointing from God through His manifest Presence.
5. God is sovereign and is All-Powerful and is in complete control at all times. We rest in this knowledge and endure trials and take up His cross in this knowledge.
6. The restoration of the priesthood of believers is important so that all under our ministry grow to hear and discern God's will and plan themselves and be liberated from the errors and unhealthy control such as found in the Shepherding Movement some time ago.
7. Homosexuality / the Gay Agenda is sinful and leaders cannot continue ministering while practising or condoning such things.
We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writing are fully inspired by God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life. We believe in the sovereignty of the one God, eternally existing in three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe that human beings, though created in the image of God, are sinful, guilty and lost without Christ, and that this truth is a necessary preliminary to the Gospel. We believe that Jesus Christ, as begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, is true God and true man. We believe that Jesus Christ, as God incarnate, is unique and sinless. We believe that on the cross Jesus Christ became sin for us, was judged by God and died in our place. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into Heaven, and His present ministry as our High Priest and advocate with the Father. We believe that the Jesus of history and the Christ of Glory are the same Person. We believe that, because of the substitutionary sacrifice of Jesus Christ, God freely forgives those who are brought to repentance and faith in His Son. We believe that all who are justified by the grace of God, through faith in Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God. We believe in (a) the baptism of the Holy Spirit, by which believers are empowered and equipped for service (b) the baptism in water (c) the gifts of and the fellowship with the Holy Spirit and (d) in the God-given ministries of the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher. (e) the fulfillment of the Great Commission with signs following as in Mark 16: 17-18. We believe in the resurrection, both of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed, and the eternal damnation of those who have rejected God's offer of salvation in Jesus Christ.
We believe that other religions and ideologies are not alternative paths to God, and that human spirituality, if unredeemed by Christ, does not lead to God but to judgement and damnation, for Christ is the only way. We believe that we, who claim to be members of the Body of Christ, must transcend within our fellowship the barriers of race, gender and class. We believe that there is an urgent need for us to engage in evangelism and social action, in co-operation with other churches, mission agencies and Christian organisations, and we repudiate competition.